Debbie Geavaras has had the privilege of helping over 300 families sell or buy more than $75 million in real estate since 2002. Ninety-four percent (94%) of Debbie’s business is a result of introductions from clients, business associates, and members of her church and the community. The number of people willing to introduce and recommend Debbie Geavaras is due to her earning each client’s trust through her meticulous work and high ethics.
Debbie demonstrates exceptional service to her clients by providing the best:
- Marketing for your property
- in-depth knowledge of current housing trends aids homeowners to sell for the highest dollars in the shortest amount of time
- Strong solid financial guidance to buyers and sellers
- Assistance in navigating you through the complex process of buying or selling property
- Able to skillfully negotiate the best possible terms for your home sale or purchase
Debbie is proficient in working with move-up clients who are buying or selling a property a second or third time, first-time homebuyers, and in working with military families. Whether your property is in Arlington Heights, Mount Prospect, Glenview, Northbrook, or the surrounding areas, Debbie can help you with all of your real estate transactions.
In addition, Debbie Geavaras is considered a short sale expert by many real estate and legal professionals. She has helped many of her clients receive forgiveness from their remaining debt, eliminated paying any short sale related fees and saved them from the toxic effects of foreclosure.
Check out Debbie’s testimonials and see why her clients continue to work with and introduce Debbie to their family, friends, and co-workers. Once you work with Debbie Geavaras, you’ll have found your real estate agent for life.